9th International Mountain and Outdoor Sports Conference
21st – 24th November 2018
Hosted at Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Czech Republic, organised by the Department of Turistika, Outdoor Sports and Outdoor Education.
We warmly invite all experts and students from universities, leaders and trainers from (inter)national federations, policy and decision-makers to take part in the conference.
We especially support young educators, scientists and practitioners to share their research and practice, and discuss their experiences amongst internationally recognised experts. The best contributions will be nominated for the Young Investigators Award – more information here.
- Outdoor activities for health and well-being
- Outdoor and adventurous activities for learning
- Training and performance in outdoor sports
- Outdoor activities and socio-economic impacts
- Games and play in outdoor learning – more information here.
- Training and testing in climbing - more information here.
The conference has received excellent feedback and reviews because
- it is not a mega event but a middle-size gathering where you have the chance to meet, get to know and even find a common project
- it has an informal atmosphere supporting discussions and mutual learning
- it is attended by people from different parts of the field – practitioners, teachers, researchers, policy makers, managers and leaders of organisations
- it is a learning opportunity for young students and volunteers