9th IMOSC 2018 with an additional Day Seminar on Experiential Education and the Outdoors was hosted at Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Czech Republic, organised by Outdoor Sports Department, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport.
The main themes of the conference were:
- Outdoor activities for health and well-being
- Outdoor and adventurous activities for learning
- Training and performance in outdoor sports
- Outdoor activities and socio-economic impacts
- Training and testing in climbing
- Connection with Nature = Connection with ourselves (Tereza Houšková, Jana Švecová)
The winners of Young Investigators Award were Mirjam Limmer with a paper entitled Acute effects of kinesio tape application over wrist flexor muscles on grip strength and sports climbing performance and Maria Stefania Ionel with a poster entitled Psychological benefits of indoor cycling while immersed in a virtual environment. Congratulations!