Please find the electronic registration form below.
To have a presentation (oral or poster) at the conference, please fill in also the abstract part until 15th June 2021.
Please use only the Western alphabet character set.
(012-9, ABC-Z, abc-z, !"'%()+,-.:;?@_ )
Abstract should be submitted according to the following instructions:
File format: Word
Minimum number of words: 300 including titles, authors and affiliations
Maximum number of words: 600 including titles, authors and affiliations
Title: concise, in bold, small letters
Authors: in upper/lower cases in the following way:
- Initial of the first name and surname in upper cases (i.e. J. SMITH)
- The affiliation needs to contain what follows:
Faculty, University, Town, Country (in this order)
- In case of multiple affiliations, please superscribe the relevant numbers
- Please put a comma and a space between the names of the authors
- Please put a semicolon between the authors' affiliations
Please put a space line to separate:
- The title from the authors
- The authors from the affiliations
- The affiliation from the text
The abstract for original articles should be divided into the following sections:
- Background: short introduction, not needed
- Aim: description of the objective/aim of the research
- Methods: description of the methods used
- Results: results of the research
- Conclusion: brief conclusion
- References: not needed, maximum 5 references (APA 6th) will be accepted
Figures and tables are not accepted.
Example of authors’ affiliations
Contrasting effect of submaximal exercise on circulating serum VEGF under different oxygen status
N. MARYAM1, H. MEHDI2, K. FATEME1, R. KAMAL3
1 Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran;
2 Research Institute of Endocrine Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran;
3 Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran
Examples of whole abstracts - example
All abstracts will be reviewed by committees, which will make recommendations as to the type of presentation (oral or poster). Abstract acceptance notification will be sent to presenting authors to 15th June 2021.